A2 Blog

Friday, 24 April 2015




                





Posted by Karen Bennett at 08:22
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Karen Bennett
Hi. I'm Karen and I'm studying my A2 media course. I have chosen to do this course as I would love to learn more about cinematography and editing and would like the option to go into a career in media if I choose to.
View my complete profile

Labels

  • Research and Planning
  • Music Videos
  • Evaluation
  • Magazine Ad
  • Song Choice
  • Storyboarding
  • Digipak
  • Filming
  • Record Label
  • Video Idea
  • Advertising
  • Audience Feedback
  • Editing
  • Genre Research
  • Song Permission
  • Theory
  • Treatment Pitch
  • BFI
  • Collective Identity
  • Prelim
  • Rule of Thirds
  • Shooting Schedule
  • Star Quality
  • The Cube
  • Vlog
  • Voyeurism

Links

  • Mrs Fitzjohn
  • Ashleigh's Blog (group)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (25)
    • ▼  April (8)
      • This blog is now closed.
      •                 
      • Evaluation Question 4:
      • Evaluation Question 3:
      • Evaluation Question 2:
      • Evaluation Question 1:
      • Magazine Advert
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2014 (47)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (3)
Travel theme. Theme images by fpm. Powered by Blogger.