Monday, 16 March 2015

Digipak Design





I really liked the black and white shots in our video so I decided to make my digipak black and white. I really wanted to stylize it taking inspiration from Imagine Dragons with the white background with harsh contrasting off-centered black shadow. I included the poker chips and card suit symbols to tie in the theme of gambling and playing a game which links the digipak with the video.
I also took inspiration from the script with their album cover but instead of heads within a head I edited strips of faces together, each face taken from one of the four people around the table in our video. This keeps the cover quite abstract and has the edgy feel like Imagine Dragons which I was going for.
I chose to put the band name across the eyes as removes the identity from the identity of our artist, and the video for our song 'Within An Ace of Reality' is focused about identity.


No comments:

Post a Comment