Thursday, 31 July 2014

Dr. Dre - King of PP

When looking at the amount of product placement found in music videos I made the discovery that Dr. Dre products such as Dr. Dre Headphones and the Beats Pill show up again and again in popular music videos. Here are just a few of those videos:

Ariana Grande - Break Free
Jessie, Ariana, Nicki - Bang Bang
The Black-Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow
The Black-Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling
Will.i.am, Cody Wise - It's My Birthday
Will.i.am, Cheryl Cole - Heartbreaker
Busta Rhymes, Linkin Park - We Made It
Britney Spears - Work Bitch
Robin Thicke - Give It 2 U
Robin Thicke - Magic
The All-American Rejects - Gives You Hell
LMFAO - I'm In Miami Trick
Redfoo - Let's Get Ridiculous
Jessie J - It's My Party
Lily Allen - Hard Out Here
Lady Gaga - Just Dance
Lady Gaga - Love Game
Lady Gaga - Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
Lady Gaga - Eh Eh
The Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up
Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop

No comments:

Post a Comment