For my final video I want a song that has a good beat to be able to sync the video cuts to. It also has to be a female artist, original or cover, so we can lip sync without it looking weird. This is because we are an all girl group and it would be hard finding a guy to star in the video. I don't want the song to be too familiar with people as they would already have expectations of the music video in their heads. It's also better if the song doesn't already have a popular official music video to be compared to. A requirement I also have is that it has to be a song I am able to listen to on repeat as I would have to do so when editing.
Marina and the Diamonds:
Foxes:
Paramore:
Rita Ora:
Nina Nesbitt:
Alyssa Reid:
Charli XCX:
Krewella:
Pixie Lott:
Gabrielle Aplin:
Karmin:
Avril Lavigne:
No comments:
Post a Comment