This mood board gives an outline of the initial ideas. The cards and chips are because our theme running through the song is a poker game. There is someone holding up a ripped photo over their eyes like a mask to show hidden ideas. I like the idea of using a woodland area for the poker game as it is an open public location but it also feels secluded and hidden. It also makes it easier to create mise-en-scene as the trees would hide any near-by building to make the set purer. All that we would be surrounded by would be trees. This also shows some of the styles of clothing/character types we want within the video as well as some of the other locations. I added in the picture of alice in wonder land as the low-key lighting and eccentric character is what I picture when I think of our characters sitting around the table playing cards. Low-key lighting is and idea as it would link into the deceit of the characters hiding behind masks.

No comments:
Post a Comment