Tuesday, 4 November 2014

Band Name and Track List Ideas

Today I started coming up with ideas for our band name as well as song tittles for our track list. To come up with these ideas I started with using the random generator where you and a partner write down one or two words before folding it and passing it on. I done this 3 times and these are what came out of it:

Ideas that this produce include:
  • Diamond Daisies
  • The Wise Queen
  • Party Goblins
  • Golden Goblins
  • Philosophical Forrest
  • Worms and Daisies
These can also be used as possible song titles if not chosen as the band name.

For the song we are actually doing I quite like the idea of basing it around the card game or rumours, I quite like 'Just a Rumour', 'These Cards', 'Play The Game' or 'Show Your Hand'. Other less obvious names would be 'Astray' or 'So They Say'. Before a band name and song title is chosen I need to speak to Ashleigh to see if she has any ideas to add before selecting one.

I also went on the online song name generator www.songname.net for ideas and found a few that I liked. Some of my favourite ideas include:
  • Putting An End To Words
  • American Twister
  • Wicked Promise
  • Secret Pretence
  • The All American Game
  • Looking For Mercy
  • Complete Lack of People
  • Shining Accusations
  • Proof of Karma
  • Strange Massacre
  • The New Pretence



No comments:

Post a Comment